Carretera Costera Norte Km. 5.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico

I left there in august of 2016 and they got me into the presentation because they offered me a free 4 day getaway to any melia hotel. well it was a timeshare presentation, they played hardball when we tried to leave and we ended up signing the contract putting 2500 down.

reading reviews and finding out it was a scam they didn't let us cancel, I've been getting the run around email here and they never responded to me. so what i did was cancel my card tell chase it was a total fraud because someone elses name was on my paperwork with my card and they refunded me all of my money. they are still calling asking for their money but i was told ignore them and they will go away. you don't have a deed signed with them it is only a vacation club so they can go on and give it to someone else.

if you look on your credit report they never ran your credit for a loan or nothing and it doesn't appear on your credit report so F them. I'm playing hardball with them and i suggest for everyone else to do the same.

Review about: Sol Melia Vacation Club Vacation Ownership.

Comments

I actually did that and now my credit score dropped 60 pts. Have to cancel this b.s.

I used to work for one of their service companies... If you still owe money for the purchase of the membership, they send the accounts to collections,and it may eventually affect your credit.

Now if your package is paid in full, you're No longer legally obligated to pay any other fees such as annual dues.. Unless you want to continue wasting your money.