Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

High stress sales pitch but the real issue is that they completely lied about what I was getting!They told me I could get vacation time in all the best resorts, but after I paid and signed the contract, I learned I only get the cheap resorts.

Not even the resort I booked at was included. Lots of fees, lots of rules and regulations which make it impossible to get the value. I called to cancel once I got back to the states but of course it was impossible. They are liars and cheaters!

I am so upset. I already paid $19,000.00.

I called to book one of the free incentive vacation weeks and the amount of restrictions and rules makes it impossible.This is such a farce!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Salikkhan1 is quite happy with how good they were at lying and stated that there is a room for improvement of how good they were at lying. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "liars" of sol melia vacation club vacation ownership. Sol Melia Vacation Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sol melia vacation club vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sol Melia Vacation Club.